The target of the training is to help the participants to adopt knowledge in the field of systems of Quality Management in accordance with the international Standards ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016, to prepare them for building and effective utilization of the Quality tools in the Company practice for the AUTOMOTIVE segment. The basis is to identify correctly individual chapters and requirements of the amended standards and to align them with the Company’s culture and with the already introduced system of Quality management within the organization.
Experienced trainer (Auditor by a second party (IATF) and auditor by a third party (ISO 9001) in the area of QMS) will get the participants of the training acquainted with the interpretation of the standards and with the case studies, taking into account the requirements of the customers from automotive industry.
The training synopsis takes into account the updated requirements and amendments in accordance with IATF (https://www.iatfglobaloversight.org/)
– understanding specific requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 and IATF16 949:2016 Standards for maintenance of the system of Quality Management,
– interpretation of individual requirements and elements of the Standards as for their link to practice,
– acquiring necessary skills for preparation for internal audits by the first party, external audits by the second and third party.
Besides the system information, emphasis will be laid upon practical application of the requirements of the Standards IATF and ISO 9001.
After successful completion of the training, the participants acquire certificates on completion of the training “Interpretation of requirements of international Standards ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16 949:2016”.
The Certificate has international validity.
– CAE® training course fee,
– rich training documentation,
– experienced trainer with auditing practice (performance of audits by second and third party,
The deadline for the training is 7 days before its commencement.
At registration of multiple participants from one company, for the second and next participants we grant a discount of 10 %.